Why .Net Development?
.NET framework is a great choice when it comes to delivering multiple web-based applications as per the
latest market trends. It makes complex applications looks simple with an easy interface and enables development of both web-based and desktop based applications in a much better and faster way. It gives you top-level security because of its versatile and dynamic library and rapid development at the same.
The Benefits Of .Net Development:
- Consistent programming model : With .Net, accessing data with C# and VB.Net is very similar apart from slight syntactical differences. Both programs need to import the System.Data namespace, both programs establish connection with database and both programs run a query and display the data.
- Direct Support for Security: .Net framework enables the developer and the system administrator to specify method level security.
- Simplified Development efforts: The .Net Framework simplifies debugging with support for Run-time diagnostics.
- Easy application deployment and Maintenance: The .Net Framework makes easy to deploy applications. The .Net Framework handles the details of locating and loads the components.
- Assemblies: Assembly is an elementary unit in a framework application. It performs various functions in programming with the .Net Framework. Every computer that has the .Net Framework installed
has Global Assembly Cache.
Why Choose YAS Global?
We have an expert team of ASP.NET programmers with a proven ability to handle complex .NET programming projects and in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies, user interface, and methodologies. Many companies ranging from startup to large enterprises rely on Hidden Brains for critical ASP.NET Software Development projects. We are known for hi-end, top quality, and cost-effective. .Net web applications and development services that will help grow your business fast.
Our .Net Development Services Includes:
- Software Designing and consulting
- Product development
- According to new tread product versing
- System Integration
- QA and maintenance support
Get in TOUCH for a .Net Development consultation.