We are looking for an experienced Web / UI Developer with CMS experience particularly WordPress to join our friendly and hard-working web department.The candidate will be responsible for following responsibilities.
- Conceptualizing and creating intuitive, interactive, engaging, and brand-consistent designs.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Provide input into project planning tasks and deliverables
- Develop HTML5/CSS3 templates as needed
- Generate graphics as required for the development teams
- 3-4 years experience in designing websites
- Must have a portfolio with examples of website & mobile application design
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Must have a deep appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces.
- Solid skills in visual design, with an eye for typography, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Fireworks, illustrator,Dreamweaver), CSS3, XHTML, HTML5, Bootstrap,Responsive Design, jQuery.
- Front End Engineering, PSD to HTML
- WordPress Theme Development advanced knowledge
- WordPress Parent/Child Theme
- Template, Layout
- Responsive Theme with and without Bootstrap/Foundation
To apply, Email your CV/Resume with subject “Web / UI Developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org