We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer with CMS experience particularly WordPress to join our friendly and hard-working web department. The candidate will be responsible for website development, WordPress integration, developing WordPress themes and doing PHP development. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in PHP, WordPress, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Knowledge of developing and debugging in a large-scale web applications context.
- At least 3 years of experience as a WordPress developer with experience building custom Themes, Plugins, and Widgets.
- In depth Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions actions and hooks.
- Experience with Common Development tools (Git, bootstrap, etc)
- Extensive experience and knowledge in MySQL.
- Would be great plus if the candidate has working knowledge with PHP based frameworks such as Drupal, etc.
- Understanding of SEO best practice in web development & design.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Fireworks, illustrator,Dreamweaver), CSS3, XHTML, HTML5, Bootstrap,Responsive Design, jQuery.
- Front End Engineering, PSD to HTML
- WordPress Theme Development advanced knowledge
- WordPress Parent/Child Theme
To apply, Email your CV/Resume with subject “WordPress Expert” to [email protected]